Ash is an award winning entrepreneur, author, public speaker and talk show host recognized twice by the White House as an entrepreneur making an impact. He is also an authority on entrepreneurship, social media & branding by authoring the book series “Confessions from an Entrepreneur,” spoken to over 10,000 people. Ash has been cited in 100’s of articles in publications including Forbes Magazine, Huffington Post, American Express Forum, Entrepreneur Magazine, LA Times and many more. Currently, he is currently helping run Youngry- a media company informing, inspiring and elevating young & hungry minded entrepreneurs to thrive. And… This is just a small portion of all Ash has done and is doing.
“Follow your passion, not a trend”
Got first taste of entrepreneurship in college doing a business plan competition
Biggest challenge in entrepreneurial journey- Hitting rock-bottom and living in a place that was the equivalent of the projects
Biggest “AHA” moment- Learning how to become better at promoting my self-brand
Success Round- 27:20
- What is one thing you do everyday that you feel contributes to your overall success? – Meditation
- What is one tool you can give our listeners on how to balance your personal and business life? – “Google calendar”
- What is one concept you wish you would’ve known at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey? – “That less is more will make you more successful and happy”
- What is the big “why” behind what you do? – “Am I doing something that is manifesting my God-Given talent?”
Finale question- 28:14
- Look 30 years into the future, now what areas would your older self wish you would’ve spend more time focusing on now? – “How to balance my personal and work life to make sure that what I am doing right now is going to leave a lasting impact”
Parting piece of advice- 29:40
- “Follow your passion, not a trend”
Three major value points
- If you haven’t reached rock-bottom yourself, how are you going to help others in that situation?
- If you follow trend-based thinking, you’re never happy cause you’re always focusing on external instead of internal factors.
- With an established self-brand, you can inspire people in a way that you can’t with just a business.
Connect with Ash Further
Check out Youngry for yourself!
Email Ash: firstname.lastname@example.org