Welcome to another solo episode on Entrepreneur Before 25 where it’s me, talking straight to YOU. It’s crazy to think that in June we will be celebrating our one year anniversary of Entrepreneur Before 25! It’s been an incredible journey. This past year has brought so much break-through, connection and networking. Not to mention all of the amazing support from you listeners and from the amazing guests that we’ve had on the show.
This episode is raw and real and if anything, is my thoughts on a specific topic that really changed my life. I talk about this topic ALL THE TIME throughout all my shows and everything I’m featured in. And that topic is Extreme Ownership. About a year ago I read a book that changed my life- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin. It literally transformed my perspective on most everything I do.
Quote of the episode:
“You are where you are today because of the decisions you have made or let people make for you. Don’t just point out problems. Point them out, take ownership and do YOUR part to fix them.”
3 Steps to Take Ownership of Your Life TODAY
2. Be committed and don’t just do what “feels” good.
3. Create a self-evaluation process.
1. Define the main areas of your life that you aren’t currently taking ownership of.
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I definitely read each and every one of them.
Become part of the 25 Tribe!
- Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Before 25 Podcast.
- Enter your email for regular emails from Chelann Gienger on how to live a life of freedom and balance while being a young entrepreneur.
- Follow @chelanngienger on Instagram!
Know someone who needs to hear this episode? Take a second and share it!